Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Year of New Beginnings

This year has been an interesting year so far. I moved from Massachusetts to Florida - away from all of my friends to move closer to my parents. Left everything behind and no job lined up, though I did get a job right after I moved which was really lucky. This year also marked my 10 yr reunion from high school - gee does time really fly. So I went back up north to see old friends who I missed dearly. There I was sprung the question "would you be my bridesmaid" by one of my best friends! It was so unexpected that I was speechless - which usually doesn't happen. Her wedding is next year, so I planned on going back home a few times next year for: 1. dress fitting 2. bachelorette 3. wedding!!! If that wasn't enough to look forward to, the other day my friends face-timed me from dinner to tell me some even more exciting news ........ my best friend is PREGNANT!!! I was beyond ecstatic!! I'm already thinking of crochet crafts and clothes to buy and its not even my baby! Next year is going to be a great year, and even though I'm not five minutes down the road anymore, I am truly blessed to have friends that make me feel like I never left and keep me up-to date on new and exciting happenings! Without their support, friendship, love and encouragement I would never have had the guts to move.

Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles its measured by the heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment