Monday, April 21, 2014

Just Purchased ...

Just purchased these two shirts from teefury.com. Both shirts are designed by Karen Hallion.




"Adventure Awaits"
Belle and the Doctor :)









"Come Away With Me"
Cinderella and the Doctor







I absolutely love her designs and have 2 shirts already by her - these new ones will make 4. These are my previous purchases of her shirts:




"Witch in the Fireplace"
Hermione Granger and the Doctor








"Meet the Missus Tea"
The worm from The Labyrinth





As you can see, I am a nerd. I love the movie The Labyrinth with David Bowie and Jennifer Connolly. It's one of my favorite movies, after Grease of course. And I'm on a Doctor Who kick at the moment. Been watching it on Netflix. I started watching it a few seasons back, with Matt Smith as the Doctor, but then I stopped. But my friend is obsessed with it now so I figured I would restart and start from the beginning - the beginning of the newest doctors not the old doctors from the 60s. I'm also a huge Disney fan! She has other shirts with the doctor and Disney characters - Elsa and Anna, Merida, Snow White and more. Anyways, enough of my nerddom. Time for bed. Can't wait to receive these shirts in the mail. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment