Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The past is like an anchor holding us back, you have to let go of you who you are to become who you will be.


This is how I'm feeling lately. Carrie's got it right. I keep meeting the wrong guys. Kissing a lot of frogs and never ever getting a prince. But every person I meet makes me stronger and better and I learn from my mistakes. They help me be who I am today. Sometimes I feel like I'm not learning from any of my mistakes, but I am. It's just a slow process. I have to stop living in the past though. I have to stop thinking "what did I do wrong" and just be me and be happy. A book is in the process of being written - a coming of age novel of love lost, broken hearts and a girl finding her way of being single and happy. It's going to be based off of my past so guys beware - I suggest you stay on my good side if you want to be portrayed in a good light. Most of them won't though. I hope it will help me stop living in the past, letting go of what went wrong and what has happened in my life, so I can keep moving forward. I also hope that it will help others who have been through the same situations and help them realize that they are not alone, they deserve happiness and there is someone out there for them. Patience is the key. Patience and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment