Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

A lot of things good are happening for me. I met a perfect guy for me ... sometimes I don't want to get my hopes up but if you don't look forward then you're never going to move forward. I'm just hoping that this all turns out happy. I'm happy right now and that's what matters.We've already been to Disney together and he's coming home with me in September to attend one of my bestie's weddings so, so far so good. I believe that you can really get to know someone when you go to Disney with them, especially when you are a Disney addict and it really helps when he is one too :). Cheers to me and enjoy my happy mood with some of my favorite things at the moment.


Tight pants with Jimmy Fallon and J.LO
 

 Full House Reunion on Jimmy Fallon

Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood duet "Something Bad"

My BF and I at Disney, the Happiest Place on Earth! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment