Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MINT MINT MINT



My new favorite color is MINT!! Not just mint, but anything that's light blue/green is okay in my book. I'm obsessed!! Goodbye pink hello mint everything. I can't even explain how much in love I am with this color. It goes with EVERYTHING and its absolutely adorable on!! Here's me wearing the color:

My favorite loafers from Nine West. Absolutely ADORE them!





My favorite necklace accessory... I think I got it at Forever 21.



And here's a few of my obsessions in my favorite color - to be purchased in the near future hopefully :) - and a few pictures of the color just out and about -

If I didn't already have a cool pink car, I would definitely have this mint Fiat. It's so precious!


Rocking chair found at Southern Crossing Antique Mall in Riverside.


Also found at Southern Crossing Antique Mall ...

this awesome captain's desk. I really like the color and how it's not quite finished gives it such character and personality. I could absolutely see myself sitting at this desk writing all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment